With our mix of multimedia, mnemonics, and magic, you’ll learn: Chinese Pin Yin, a system that spells the sounds of Chinese words using the Latin alphabet. The six vowels a, e, i, o, u, and ü, the building blocks for Pin Yin. The all-important four tones, those musical sounds that help us distinguish between homophones,…
- Section 1: How Chinese Looks and Sounds
- Section 2: Ahhh, the Vowel "a"
- Section 3: Awesome "o"
- Section 4: Uh, the Vowel "e"
- Section 5: Wheee, the Vowel "i"
- Section 6: Boo! The Vowel "u"
- Section 7: Ewww, the Vowel "ü"
- Section 8: Combining Vowels
- Section 9: How to Ask Questions
- Let's Review!
- Section 10: A Basic Conversation